Friday, November 30, 2012

The Word of the Day is "Kālā"

Cedit: Depositphotos.com/Carsten Reisinger
Aloha mai kākou,

As the month of November comes to an end, and the ads of Christmas continue to flood our media, I have chosen today's word to be what most of us will be spending to celebrate the season of giving….. Money$$$ Lol. Kālā (kahh lahh) is exactly what it sounds out to be…. Dollar or the greenback of cash. Is it just me, or did Santa Claus come before Halloween and Thanksgiving???? All in all, Christmas is my most favorite holiday, and I have no qualms in aiding Santa in what to bring my kids this year. I’m trusting he knows what he’s doing, and leave it at that. *giggles* I can’t wait to cook my first prime rib, without the help of my mom! We’ve always had the surf n turf, or whatever the family comes up with, but this year, my goal is to whip up the best meal for my hubby and kiddos. Anyone have a suggestion on how to prepare the best primerib? Feel free to comment, and leave me some tips please…..

A hui hou and keep an eye on the Christmas associated words for the month of December,

Haunani

No comments:

Post a Comment